Whether it’s climbing in the largest indoor climbing centre in south Wales, Canoeing on the Taff Bargoed lakes, exploring the man-made caving system or navigating the Aerial Adventure course, Summit Centre has something for all the family!
Who is it for?
All ages and abilities. Summit Centre welcomes families, groups, individuals and outdoor enthusiasts. If you’re trying an activity for the first time, they provide tuition and equipment. If you’re experienced and want to improve further, there’s expert coaching to hand. For groups who want an action-packed weekend away, they put together a range of activities that can include raft building, night hikes, gorge walking and much more!
Where is it?
Near Trelewis, just 10 minutes off the A470 at the Abercynnon roundabout. CF46 6RD
- Over 20 instructed adventure activities.
- Over 120 indoor climbing routes, 18 metres high walls and an impressive 8M overhang.
- Safe environment for beginners to try out activities with experienced instructors.
- Everything’s provided, from kayaks to archery equipment and wood for the bushcraft fires.
- Changing facilities/showers if you get dirty or wet while having fun!
- En-Suite accommodation for up to 104 guests
Rock UK Summit Centre has recently finished a £4M redevelopment project of all its facilities. It now offers en suite accommodation for up to 104 guests, meeting and chill-out rooms, a fully catered dining hall, a private garden, a sports pitch, an outdoor play area and over 20 instructed adventure activities. Nestled in the stunning Taff Bargoed Valley, the centre is set amongst woodland, lakes and hills making it the perfect location for a short break in the Welsh countryside.
Sleeps 15 to 104 in 3 self-contained units: Trelewis Drift sleeps 44 Deep Navigation sleeps 40 Taff Merthyr sleeps 20
Fully catered weekend breaks start from as little as £66pp. Prices vary depending on time of year and if you wanted to include activities. Please call us for more details on 01443 710090 or email email@example.com