Accommodation Guests will enjoy the scenery and peace and quiet of the beautiful rural hideaway with
1. Luxury Superking bed, 6`6” in length by 6` wide, so loads of room to stretch out.
2. Wet room with Electric Shower (4 head function) Glass shower screen, white sanitary wear and high quality toiletries
3. Babes in arms welcome, no pets (as the owners have dogs) and no smokers (outside only no smoking in the cottage)
4. Loads of private parking
5. 2 small steps up to the cobbled path to the cottage front door with two further small steps into the building.
6. Double height ceilings
7. Welcome pack is included, which includes a light snack and a bottle of wine when you arrive and items to make yourself a real `welsh cooked breakfast` Tea and Fresh coffee beans are also provided as is milk and sugar. Bathrobes and slippers. Linen and towels as well as quality toiletries are also provided. So all you need to do is turn up!
Accommodation Cont...Single story, ground floor entrance, to oak floor hall. Open plan kitchen, dining area and lounge with log burning stove. Oak floored double bedroom with luxury superking sprung bed, dressing table and large wardrobe. Wet room with walk-in shower
• Contemporary electric heating system
• Wood burning stove
• Electric Hob
• Electric integral oven and grill
• Built in microwave
• Fridge with Freezer compartment
• Washing machine, tumble dryer and small freezer in separate building with a woodstore and secure lock up for bicycles
• Smart tv, wifi internet access
• Radio/cd player with iphone docking
• Semi enclosed garden with two patio areas
• Original works of art by welsh artists
• White Leather corner sofa with Contemporary Chaise
• 5* quality fixtures and fitting.
• Bone china crockery
Sorry no dogs, there is a large pond and stream in the owners garden with immediate access to footpath and woodland. Separate private gated, semi enclosed garden (surrounded on all side with low level wall)
£125 per unit per week
Min Occupancy: 2
Max Occupancy: 2